How to Place an Order
So, you’ve decided that you’d like to make your bike stand out. Here’s what you do:
1. E-mail, Skype (by appointment, please) or call us to discuss what kind of work you’d like us to do for you. We’ll work up a price estimate and get right back to you.
2. Download, print, sign, and date the liability waiver that our lawyer insists on*. You can find it here. Carefully pack your items (preferably clean) and the waiver and send them to:
32 Clover Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
3. Remember that estimates are just estimates. We’ll let you know if we were off by a significant amount before we do anything.
When your work is completed we’ll send you an invoice which will have a link to make your payment via PayPal. You don’t have to have a PayPal account. You can then pay with a debit or credit card, a confirmed U.S. bank account, or from your own PayPal balance. PayPal will then send you a receipt for your transaction.
4. We’ll then ship your items via UPS or USPS. If you can’t wait we can arrange expedited shipping for you.
It’s as simple as that! And we're not necessarily limited to bicycle parts. Feel free to ask if there's something else that you would like to have worked on — aluminum, brass, steel, even glass.
* Perfect Perforations, LLC is a Limited Liability Company registered with the state of North Carolina. We have never had an item that we've modified fail and will refuse to do work that we feel will make an item structurally unsound. However, these days it is necessary to protect oneself from potential litigation whether you feel it is necessary or not.
Home · Services · About · Links